Thursday, May 8, 2014

Protein O'z

I came across a protein cereal on IG called Protein O'z and placed an order right away! The nutrition profile is what captured my interest the most. Only 125 calories for 1 cup of cereal. Each serving includes 15g protein (25g if you eat with milk), 25g carbs, 5g fiber and only 2g of sugar! It's also made with whole grains.


Right now the only flavor available is chocolate, but there are other flavors in the works. 


The taste of the cereal reminded me of Cheerios with a hint of chocolate. Not too sweet at all. It's not as crunchy as I was expecting, but it's not a bad texture. I've only eaten it dry so far. 

Overall I really enjoy Protein O'z and you can't complain about the nutrition facts! This will def be a part of everyday diet! Check out their IG page and place an order at myproteincereal.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment